- An active subscription of Chat for Dynamics 365 Customer Service or Dynamics 365 Digital Messaging.
- Ensure that the prerequisites mentioned in the system requirements are set up.
- Global Tenant Admin and Dynamics 365 System Admin permissions for your organization.
Provide data access consent :
Use the following steps to allow Omni channel for Customer Service to read and write data on behalf of users:
- Go to Data access consent URL. For Government Community Cloud (GCC), use the GCC data access consent URL.
- Sign in using Global Tenant Admin credentials.
- Select the Consent on behalf of your organization check box.
- Select Accept to grant data access consent.
Set up Omni channel for Customer Service:
- In Power Platform Admin Center, on the Environments page, select the environment in which Omni channel for Customer Service needs to be set up.
- In the left pane, expand Resources, and select Dynamics 365 apps.
- On the Dynamics 365 apps page, select more commands beside Omni channel for Customer Service, and then select Manage.
- On the Manage Omnichannel for Customer Service message, select OK. The Dynamics 365 Administration Center | Omnichannel page is displayed on a new tab.
- On the Manage Omnichannel Instances page, select Add Org to add an organization. Omnichannel is set up on the organization environment that you add here.