- Login to Make.powerapps.com
- Choose your environment
- Navigate to Dataverse->Tables-> New Table
- Enter the Display Name, Plural Name and Primary Field Name information.
- Please check to enable Notes and Attachments.
- Click on More settings to fill in Description, Table type, collaboration and Create and Update Settings.
Description : We can fill in the description about this table.
Table Type : We can choose to create the table as Activity table or Standard table.
Ownership : Ownership of the table can be at User/Teams level or Organization level.
Collaboration : We can enable Activities, feedback,Connections,Send Email, Enable SharePoint Document management setting, enable auto create teams option and queues for a table. Please note once queues are enabled , it cant be disabled.
Create and Update Settings : Enable Quick create forms, Duplicate Detection and change tracking settings for a table
Offline : Enable for Mobile phone and Dynamics 365 for outlook capabilities
Click on Create and the table gets created successfully.