- Login to https://make.powerapps.com
- Choose the environment.
- click on Flows.
- Choose the Instant Cloud Flow -> create a name and choose the PowerApps (V2) Trigger.
- Add a Step and choose PowerApps as admin ->Get Apps as Admin
- To know the Environment ID in Environment Name field ,
- Click on Settings ->Session details->PowerApp Session Details ->Copy the value against Environment ID.
- Add a new Action below Get Apps as Admin step -> List rows present in table.
- Choose the Location. In my case I have kept the excel file in SharePoint.
- Choose the Document Library, File and table name from excel file from where we need to read the data.
- We need to loop through the list data output and create records in Data verse.
- For this , choose the loop control Apply to Each.
- Select the Output from previous step with ‘value’ returned from the List above.
- Choose the Microsoft Data verse ->Add a new Row action.
- Select the entity . In my case I am reading data from excel to create records in contact entity.
- Map the mandatory attributes from value set to columns .
- Save the Flow.
- Apply the flow check and test the flow.
The Flow is complete and ready to use.
Reference to SharePoint list used in the flow,