In this blog I will show step by step instructions on how to share canvas app with Guest Users.
Guest users can use their own Power Apps per User license to access a Canvas App in another tenant as a guest.
- Login to https://portal.office.com
- Navigate to Admin->Users->Guest Users
- Click on Add a Guest User
- The url redirects to New user – Microsoft Azure
- Click on Invite a User,
- Type the Email Address and click on Invite.
- User got added successfully.
- Navigate to https://make.powerapps.com
- Click on the Canvas App that you want to share with Guest User.
- Click on 3 dots->and choose share
- Add Security Role and Share.
- Now share the App URL to the guest user and he should be able to access the App.
- The Guest User can access the App from his tenant and license Plan successfully.