In this blog, I will be explaining how to set up CoE starter Kit for PowerApps Environment.
- Get the downloads from – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/guidance/coe/starter-kit
- Extract the CoE starterKit.zip to your local folder.
- Identify the list of solutions and make sure you have CenterofExcellenceCoreComponents_4.2_managed solution in the list.
- Login to https://make.powerapps.com
- Identify the Environment in which you need to set up CoE starter kit.
- Navigate to Solutions->Import->Import a Solution->Browse
- Upload the CenterofExcellenceCoreComponents_4.2_managed solution and click on Next.
- Re-establish the connections listed in the below screen shot.
- If the connections are not already available – please click on select a connection for each of the below item and click on create and associate your admin account.
- The list of connectors added are listed below under connections section
- The custom connector listed below appears under custom connector section,
- Once all connection references are added the solution will be imported and available under “Solutions” Area
We have successfully imported CoE Starter kit.