In this blog we will see how to enable managed environments in power platform.
- User need one of the security roles assigned to them – Global Admin, Power Platform service admin, or Dynamics 365 admin Azure Active Directory role.
- Users with the Delegated Admin role or the Environment Admin security role are not allowed to change the Managed Environments property in an environment.
- Login to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments
- Choose the environment in which you need to enable this feature ‘enable managed environments’
- Click on 3 dots / more options and navigate to the feature,
Once enabled, there are 3 options as listed below,
- Limit Sharing
- Usage Insights
- Data Policies
Please note – Once enabled, all users will need Power Apps or Power Automate licenses to continue using apps and flows in this environment.
- Please click on Enable as shown in above picture.
We have successfully enabled the managed environments feature.